- Sligo LEADER Partnership is hosting an Achievement Awards and Showcase event in the Sligo Park Hotel on Friday 29th June from 9am – 12pm. Contact 071 9141138 or email email@example.com for details.
- Applications now accepted for new participants on the Rural Social Scheme. Sligo LEADER Partnership Rural Social Scheme (RSS) The Rural Social Scheme aims to provide income support for farmers who are currently in receipt of specific long term social welfare payments and to assist Community and Voluntary Groups in rural communities with the delivery of essential [...]
- Applications now been accepted for TUS sponsor groups The work opportunities available through TUS are to benefit the community and are to be provided by community and voluntary organisations in both urban and rural areas. The Tús initiative is managed in Sligo by Sligo Leader Partnership for the Department of Social Protection, which has overall responsibility [...]
- Basic Services and Village Renewal measures closing on August 30th.
- Job Club Sligo From 2nd April 2012 Job Club has moved from the Northside Community Centre to Sligo LEADER Partnership Co Ltd, Sligo Development Centre, Cleveragh Road Sligo Tel: 071-91 38831 or 071-91 41138 New Job Club programme starting on Tuesday 3rd April 2012 @ 10am in the Development Centre Need Help you getting that job?? Join Sligo Job Club – Northside [...]
- More Upcoming Events soon.
The new dedicated walking website for Sligo will be officially launched by Minister Michael Ring T.D. on Thursday 15th November at 2.30pm in the Radisson Blu Hotel, Sligo. The website is a compendium of all fifty two walking trails in County Sligo and has something to offer everyone from the beginner to the more avid [...]
Have you an Alternative Farm Enterprise Business or Tourism Business in Co Sligo?
Do you require help in establishing this Business and finding Supports available?
Co Sligo LEADER Partnership invite you to apply for a position on our special “Next Move” Business Start Up Entrepreneurial Skills Programme
Eligibility Requirements: Are you eligible for a FÁS Community Employment Scheme?
110 Job Seekers attended a very successful Jobs Fair at the Glasshouse Hotel on the 6th November. This event was organised by the Co. Sligo LEADER Partnership Co.
The Jobs Fair provided a great opportunity for job seekers to interact and network with potential employers and assisted Sligo job seekers to maximise their employment potential, through [...]
Sounding Board, Sligo LEADER’s music technology programme for young people, has been given an extension by its funders, the International Fund for Ireland.
This follows a great summer of activities with praise given by participants, parents and schools.
Some participants took part in Cairde 2012, performing in the Peace Fest. They were Brian Candon, Jack Casey, Milo [...]
Sounding Board, Sligo LEADER’s music technology programme for young people, is holding another round of workshops this Halloween. All range of levels will be catered for from beginners to advanced.
Workshops will be in music technology / sampling, DJ and animation with soundtrack composition.
The dates and venues are as follows:
Bank Holiday Monday 29 Oct – Teeling [...]
National Trails Day will take place on Sunday 7th October. This is a great opportunity to get out and explore some of the great trails that have been developed across County Sligo in a variety of stunning locations around lakes, mountains and forest tracks.
A number of walks are currently scheduled to take place in Sligo with [...]
County Sligo LEADER Partnership Co invites applications for the post of:
County Sligo LEADER Partnership Co. Ltd., is the Local Integrated Community Development Company for County Sligo. The company has a contract in place with the HSE for the delivery of Transport Services for HSE Service Users. There are twenty eight scheduled services operating on [...]
Co. Sligo is one of 12 areas nationally operating a pilot scheme with a Rural Recreation Officer. The brief of the RRO has changed recently to place a greater emphasis on product development, co-ordination and promotion of the broader recreation product. Sligo LEADER Partnership Co Ltd feels that there is huge potential for the positive [...]
This short film ’Made in Sligo – The creative process’ was produced by Made in Sligo and directed by Peter Martin.
The film showcases the creativity and skills of the 15 Made in Sligo craft designers and craftmakers. It highlights the creative processes that these craftspeople use to bring you their handmade products [...]
Applications now been accepted for TUS sponsor groups
The work opportunities available through TUS are to benefit the community and are to be provided by community and voluntary organisations in both urban and rural areas. The Tús initiative is managed in Sligo by Sligo Leader Partnership for the Department of Social Protection, which has overall responsibility [...]
About Sligo LEADER Partnership
Sligo LEADER Partnership Company was formed in 1996 in an effort to address locally the issues of economic and social under development in Sligo. Sligo LEADER Partnership Company is responsible for delivering programmes which are aimed at improving the quality of life for the people of Sligo.
County Sligo LEADER Partnership Company Ltd is the integrated LEADER Partnership Company for County Sligo and its core responsibility is the delivery of the LEADER/ Rural Development Programme (RDP)and the Local Community Development Programme. Other Initiatives funded by the Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs and other Departments, Pobal and other funding levered from time to time are also delivered by the company.
A board of directors representing the local state agencies, social partners and community sector manage the operations of the company.
- About Us
- LEADER – RDP
- Local Community Development
- Other Programmes
- Who to Contact